Vinnytsia Business People Club
Representation of interests
Contacts with local authorities, community and government organizations
Participation in Club events
Participation in exclusive Club events
Support and development of business activity and “business climate” of the region
Dating and business contacts
New friends and business contacts, association to achieve a common goal
Seminars and trainings
Organization and holding of forums, seminars, trainings, “round tables” on actual topics for entrepreneurs
Ideas and projects
Generation, development and implementation of new ideas and projects
Involvement of women and youth
Development and popularization of entrepreneurship among young people and women
Communicate with like-minded people
Sharing experience and knowledge
Let’s get to know each other!
«Business People Club» – a public organization founded on September 30, 1996 by Vinnytsia entrepreneurs. Today the Club members are Vinnytsia enterprises and organizations representing various branches of the economy. BPC is a platform for the exchanging of experience, contacts, continuous training and business improvement.
We are a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political organization. Our activities are governed by our Charter and Ethical Code of the Club.
We are a team of like-minded people who seek to improve the economic and social development of Vinnytsia.
Developing entrepreneurship of the region by providing owners and managers of small and medium-sized businesses with a platform for communication, learning, sharing experiences, generating ideas, implementing joint projects and business development.
Strategic goals up to 2020
- To be the best, most famous, effective business association of Vinnytsia and the leading one in Ukraine.
- Business Support Center on the basis of Vinnytsia Business People Club with high-quality services and competent personnel.
- Integrated into the Business People Club members are active entrepreneurs with a good business reputation and a effective business (100+)
- Effective collaboration with all donors/stakeholders on business and regional development programs.
- Professional, creative, friendly team of the Club’s employees (25+)
Досвід канадських колег у напрямку соціального підприємництва переймає президент Вінницького Клубу Ділових Людей Надія Лисецька. “Центр соціальних інновацій в Торонто -вдалий приклад підтримки соціального підприємництва. На одній площі різні коворкінги, індивідуальні локації для роботи та зали для проведення івентів.”